By Tuan Nguyen
Posting in Design
Marchi Mobile's eleMMent RVs let you really live it up on the road.
Is it a hotel suite on wheels or more like a road-ready yacht?
Whatever it is, the recently unveiled eleMMent RV is essentially a culmination of just about everything a filthy-rich person would want in an motor home. Lavish bar lounge? Check. Luxurious master bedroom? Check. Sky lounge? Standard. Exorbitantly expensive? You betcha.
But beyond these extravagant amenities is an ingeniously conceived vehicle that also so happens to offer great high-end performance, versatility and -- believe it or not -- fuel efficiency. Designed by the famed Luigi Colani, a German industrial designer, the 510 hp diesel-powered vehicle comes with a slide out deck that enables the interior to expand to a full 430 square feet. With that much living space owners can chose from a menu of configurations that include wireless Internet, a fireplace, streaming video surveillance, heated flooring and satellite TV.
- Related: A motor home that folds up, fits in your car [video]
- Related: House changes shape depending on the weather [video]
Using a touchscreen interface, the area can also be converted to cater to different functions. For instance, the lounge's relaxing layout easily transforms into a full on party bar while the rooftop patio pops up for those hot summery days. And to top it off, the exterior features a wind-sculpted aerodynamic design that cuts fuel consumption by 20 percent.
The company, Marchi Mobile, hasn't announced any prices, but you can also expect the cost to cater those who are used to this kind of pampering.
Here are more photos:
(Via Marchi Mobile)
More innovative designs:
- Innovative camping trailer transforms into a boat [video]
- World's skinniest house
- Smart sofa changes shape to make you comfortable [video]
- Finally, a urinal for girls
- Would you play video games at the urinal? [video]
More fancy ways to spend your money:
- Flyboard jetpack lets you perform dolphin aerial tricks [video]
- Video: Gigantic balloon to lift tourists into space
- Your own electric airplane for the price of a car
- ‘Back to the Future’ shoes go on sale, self-lacing version coming 2015
- Video: Which jetpack would you buy?
Oct 17, 2011