Why thousands of bees are flying around with sensors
— By Tyler Falk on January 17, 2014, 1:06 PM PST
Quite often than not, when discussions on CCD, Colony Collapse Disorder are being batted around in the News Media, hardly ever from these institutions of scientific study is any reporting done upon the possibility that they have a tendency to overlook the obvious in common sense.
Never, as in this article by Smart Planet, is the significant potential behind GMO's, Genetically Modified Organics, by Monsanto and Bayer's Goucho? bio-genetics division. These corporations were born out of WWI and WWII to create chemical weapons of mass destruction like mustard gas, agent orange, DDT, etc. When their usefulness was no longer needed, meaning "Outlawed" by the Geneva Convention/Rules of Engagement, well these corporations needed to create a "need" in the civilian world or become extinct. Henceforth, the pesticide market of mono crop farming.
Over the decades, Monsanto discovered bacteria that were thriving in the waste pools of their pesticidal runoff containment areas. Scientists then decided to genetically dissect the genetic components of the bacterium and found the base pairs within the genetic code allowing it to exist in that hostile environment. Once isolated, Monsanto then had these base pairs spliced into the actual crop to be grown. The premiss being, the plant/crop would take on the characteristics of the pesticides, not to just ward off the insects that would eat the crop, but it allows the crop to be sprayed with the same pesticide while not bringing harm to the crop. What Are The Draw-backs?
1) The pollen and nectar produced from the crop actually has the pesticide laced within its genetic structure.
2) The pollen and nectar are brought back to the hive and is stored for the coming winter months, while older pollen is consumed over a 6 month period in a orderly rotation. The nectar is made into royal jelly for the queen to feed on and produce more maturing broods.
3) The pesticidal laced pollen is then slowly digested and fed to the growing larva. Just after one to two new broods being born, about a year and a half or so, the pesticidal laced pollen starts to have a long term build up effect on the hive, ...similar to arsenic poisoning buildup.
4) The effects upon the new born brood take on the very similar characteristics of a child experiencing Autism, ADHD, OCD, etc.
5) The older bees immune systems become compromised, allowing mites and other disease to begin attacking the older bees. The younger brood exhibit confusion and follow the older bees for direction because the natural means of bee communication, the language has broken down, where the younger bees do not understand how to navigate, forage for the pollen and nectar to replenish the hive.
6) All the while the queen's reproductive viability becomes totally compromised, reproducing more and more dysfunctional broods with the viability of each brood becoming weaker and weaker as the poison laced pollen/royal jelly is entirely consumed. Eventually the hive starves and collapses quite quickly.
This Is A Known Scientific Fact, Extensively Conducted By Many Nations Working Together Within The EU. Henceforth, The Complete Banning Of All GMO Seeds/Crops Not Just In The EU, But It's An Extensive Global Boycotting Campaign. Once The Ban Was Put Into Effect, Within One Year The Entire Bee Populations Throughout Europe Sprang Right Back To Their Original Healthy Levels Before GMO's Were Introduced!
The US media keeps this out of the public's eye because the US/Monsanto, former board members head the FDA and the EPA! The US is the worst nation in the world, destroying the biodiversity of the planet! Why? Possibly to control the food sources, therefore control the global population growth? The death throws of Peak Oil are right around the corner, projected for 2060 with more than 10 billion people. 30-40% of all global food production is dependent upon bee pollination. Get rid of the bees and you're going to have a lot of hunger mouths to feed.
What Does This Outcome Translate Into For The General Populous? ...The Same As The Bees???
1) People are actually ingesting the genetically "enhanced" crop that produces the toxins mimicking the pesticides in the runoff pools of Monsanto.
2) How does this effect the developing embryos, the neurology of new born infants, and adolescent teens, seeing the neurons of the nervous system, which includes the brain, are the most sensitive organs of the body and are the first to usually be effected from environmental contaminations/poisons?
3) Is it a strong possibility that the explosion of children suffering from Autism, ADHD, OCD, Hypertension, etc. in the past 3 decades, all of which are neurological disorders, have coincided with this explosion within America and other countries that adopted the same GMO farming and food manufacturing policies as the US did decades ago?
4) How does GMO's contribute to the explosion of allergies within the general population?
Bottom line, these are questions the US media including Smart Planet, never bring up or have even done a genuine objective report upon what the EU studies found dealing specifically with GMO's, the effects it has upon the environment, the ecosystem, as well the physiology upon humans, and live stock that is raised for consumption and is fed the GMO grains, etc. What of the dairy products?
Please Smart Planet, I Hope That You're Not Just Some Sellout Mouth Piece For The Same Old US Media Dogma Being Fed The American People. Putting tracking chips upon bees is just a really expensive way of spending taxpayers money on something that can be deduced through commonsense observations, let alone the EU being more than willing to have their extensive studies on CCD and GMO's to be reviewed by objective scientists not being paid or funded by outside influences like Monsanto, ...and our very corrupt Federal Government. Thank you for investigating and reporting the truth, ...that is if Smart Planet has the Journalistic Balls to actually print the truth!
Dr. De Souza say the bees "...operate on a very predictable schedule. Any change in their behavior indicates a change in their environment." Then he claims, "This is a non-destructive process and the sensors appear to have no impact on the bee's ability to fly and carry out its normal duties." So which is it? Will the bees react to "a change in their environment" such as a sensor stuck to their back? If this sensory backpack does not affect the bees' "normal duties" what makes this doctor think that any minute changes in their environment will affect their behavior? Regardless of the results of this experiment, bugging bees is super cool...